You know what sucks? Breaking your transmission in two pieces! Unfortunately Corvettes with sticky tires or Corvettes with wheel-hop suffer from this problem. This happens because the transmission is bolted directly to the differential, and it’s known to break the differential housing under a hard launch. The KAIZENSPEED C7 Transmission Brace is designed to prevent this from happening by adding four points of reinforcement made from 3/8” steel that connect the transmission to the differential housing and the tension rods allow for pre-loading to eliminate breakage completely.
Countless hours have been spent ensuring fitment with state-of-the-art 3d scanning equipment as well as hands-on fitment. That’s right, we’ve personally installed and tested the product ourselves. It’s important to us that our products work exactly as advertised and that installation is as simple as possible for you, the installer. Cheers.
- Prevents the common transmission breakage when launching hard
- Reduces stress on the transmission-to-differential flange
- Fits all manual transmission C7 Corvettes
- Silver-Zinc coated so it remains looking new season after season
- We’re installers too, so we tried to make it as easy as possible to install
- World-Class product instructions make the installation crystal-clear!